Managing employees returning to work after COVID19 and retention strategies whilst out.
Animation Skillnet and Screen Skills Ireland are delighted to introduce this short online workshop by The HR Suite.
On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of how to prepare for employees’ return to work during the Covid-19 pandemic. Participants will learn what practical steps need to be taken from the legislative and employee retention perspective. The course will also outline the various restructure options available to employers at this point in time.
- Where are we now? Review of the current situation.
- Selection criteria for return to work.
- Employer responsibilities and H&S considerations if lockdown measures eased.
- Review of existing policies and procedures.
- Annual leave accrual and planning.
- Dealing with flexible working/reduced hours continuation requests.
- Soft/Phased return to work.
- Review of HR strategy in line with business changes.
- Business restructure and redundancies.
- Stress Management
- What practical steps can be taken to prepare for employees’ return to work
- A greater understanding of what retention strategies to implement while employees are out.
About the Tutor
Having studied BA in Psychology and obtained a CIPD qualification, Dominika has 10 years of HR Management experience. Before joining the HR Suite, Dominika led Adare Manor opening recruitment campaign and progressed to Assistant HR Director role which saw her specialising in employee relations. Previously Dominika worked as a Recruitment Consultant, HR Manager for Dalata Hotel Group & at early stages of her career progressedwith Hilton Worldwide.
This course is open to professionals in the Animation, Games and VFX industry involved in the management of staff including business owners, managers, line managers, supervisors, HR staff. Applicants must have a current, valid address in the Republic of Ireland.
Software and system requirements needed for the course
The course will be delivered using the Zoom app. Participants must have a device equipped with Audio, Webcam and Microphone for the live chat sessions and feedback.
Dates & Times
This programme will take place via from 10am to 12pm on Wednesday 20th of May.
Exceptionally, we will be offering this course at no cost to the participants, as Animation Skillnet has committed to support the Irish Animation, Games and VFX Industries impacted by Coronavirus (COVID-19) .
To apply, please fill in the registration form here before Monday 11th of May at 12pm:
Please note a calendar invitation will be issued to successful applicants.
All applicants will be notified by email on Wednesday 13th of May.
PLEASE NOTE THAT PLACES ARE LIMITED AND THEREFORE WE CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE FACILITATED.