This course will introduce the main tools and techniques that will allow participants to develop professional vfx and dynamic motion graphics for film, animation and broadcast.
The course will cover:
- The workflow and the integration of After Effects with other applications.
- Creating a Basic Animation of layers, text and masks.
- Using effects and presets.
- Tools you need for creating stunning visual effects (creating mattes, removing objects from a scene, rotoscoping and keying techniques and the difference between green and blue screen..etc).
- Rendering and outputting (the right format for you when exporting directly form After Effects).
The course is aimed at any video professional, animator or graphic designer who needs to create compelling vfx and dynamic motion graphics for film, animation and broadcast.
Mario Bortas has been working as a digital artist as well as 3D Generalist, Motion Graphics Designer, and VFX artist on an eclectic array of short and feature length films, TV shows, and commercials since 2006 at studios like ReelGood, Brown Bag Films, Screen Scene, MagPie6Media and Boulder Media. Besides Adobe After Effects he is also trained extensively and works with a wide variety of cutting edge industry applications including: Adobe Premiere, Adobe Photoshop, Autodesk Maya, Zbrush, Vue and 2d3 Boujou.
Date & Times:
5 Tuesday Evenings from 6.30pm-9.30pm, Dates: 22nd September, 29th September, 6th October, 13th October and 20th October.
Room 11, Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8 (Directions and Map: http://gec.ie/directions-and-map).
Members: 100 Euro, Non Members: 125 Euro
Payment can be made by credit card online (a link will be sent to you) or by cheque/postal order payable to Animation Skillnet.
Please apply by sending an email to: email@example.com
Deadline for Applications:
Wednesday, 16th September.