Prepare your studio/ company for the changes under the new EU General Data Protection Regulation with this advanced data protection training course. Learn how to facilitate, accommodate and implement the new requirements before their enforcement in 2018. This 1-day advanced course will provide participants with essential insights into the main provisions of the Regulation, as well as practical guidance on what organisations can do on the ground to remain compliant.
- Preparing your company for GDPR
- Scope of the EU General Data Protection Regulation
- Ireland Data Protection Legislation
- Key definitions
- Processing, consent, legitimate business interests
- Data Controller, Joint Controller(s) and Representative Obligations
- Data Subjects’ Rights, DPO obligations
- Data Profiling, Anonymization and Pseudonymisation
- Data Breach Notification
- Privacy by Design and Default
- International data transfers
- Infringements and penalties
- The role of Supervisory Authority
- The role of the EU Data Protection Supervisory Board
The course is aimed at individuals responsible for ensuring that their organisation is compliant with data protection and privacy law. This includes IT Managers or Company Directors, Human Resources Managers, Production Managers, Producers etc.
Sytorus is an independent Data Protection consultancy based in Dublin, Ireland, and offers training, consultancy and assessment services across a wide range of organisations and sectors. For further information, visit: https://sytorus.com/
Date & Time:
Monday 16th April from 9.30am – 5pm.
Conference Room 1 & 2, Guinness Enterprise Centre, Taylors Lane, Dublin 8 (Directions and Map: http://gec.ie/get-in-touch/).
Please register and pay online here: http://animationskillnet.ie/event-registration/?ee=197
Deadline for Applications:
Monday, 9th April 2018.