Screen Skills Ireland, Animation Skillnet and Animation Ireland are delighted to be working with the HR Suite to offer Management Skills for Growing Animation, VFX and Games Studios. With these fast growing sectors in mind this course aims to support new talent to become innovative leaders. This modular course will run from September to November 2021 covering the following topics:
- Leadership skills / Emotional Intelligence (16th September – 2pm to 5pm)
- Conflict Management (23rd September 2pm to 5pm)
- Planning/Time Management (30th September – 3pm to 5pm)
- Managing Remote Workers (14th October – 3pm to 5pm)
- People Management 1 (21st October – 2pm to 4pm)
- People Management 2 (22nd October – 2pm to 4pm)
- Retention, Engagement & Morale (28th October – 3pm to 5pm)
- The Art of Asking the Right Questions (4th November 2pm to 5pm)
In addition to these group sessions there will be the following One to One development, kindly supported by the Broadcasting Authority of Ireland:
- Participants will complete an Occupational Personality Questionnaire (OPQ).
- Participants will also have an initial one-to-one session with the trainer prior to the training.
- On completion of the training programme each of the participants will have another one-to-one session with the trainer.
Participant profile: Team members in Animation, VFX and Games studios who are stepping into new leadership roles or would like to improve their leadership skills in their current role.
Screen Skills Ireland courses are open to all regardless of gender, race, religion, sexual orientation or disability. All necessary accommodations will be made to ensure equality of access.
Please apply online through Screen Skills Ireland by Friday 13th of August at 12pm:
There is a limited number of places available so the application procedure will be highly competitive.
Individual feedback on applications will not be possible.