Animation Skillnet and Screen Skills Ireland are welcoming The HR Suite for e 3 x two-hour interactive training sessions, aimed at Female leaders who want to improve their confidence and management skills, maximize their impact and productivity.
When all 3 training modules are completed each of the 12 participants will have a 1 hour one to one session with the HR Suite.
Module 1 – TIME MANAGEMENT – 2 Hours
This course is designed to ensure that all participants develop the skills and techniques to manage their time in order to reduce stress and improve productivity.
- Efficiency vs Effectiveness
- Time Audit
- Setting Priorities
- Managing where you work
- Being Organised
- Taking Control
- Mind Mapping
- Personal Action Plan
- Identify individual biggest ‘time stealers’ which reduces productivity
- Establish solutions to reduce or remove their negative impact
- Acquire practical time management skills for scheduling, planning and prioritising work
- Be aware of and be able to put in place recognised time management techniques such as effective
- delegation and assertively saying ‘no’
Module 2 – PEOPLE MANAGEMENT – 2 Hours
On completion of this course participants will have an increased understanding of the most recent legislations, instil people management skills, conflict management and work support and supervision. The aim is to increase staff morale and productivity through effective people management skills.
- Your Legal Obligations
- Day to Day Employment Legislation
- Performance Management
- Principles of the Disciplinary Procedure
- Principles of the Grievance Procedure
- Greater understanding of HR and Employment Law
- Be able to manage your team effectively
- Improved collaboration and teamwork
- Maximization of your workforce’s expertise, ideas and skills
- Improved efficiency and utilization of resources
Module 3 – FEMALE LEADERSHIP SKILLS – 2 Hours
The aim of this course is to provide all participants with the assertiveness and communication skills in dealing with staff, leaders, board, prospective customers, existing customers, suppliers and business partners.
- Female Leadership – what’s different & what are the challenges?
- Confidence Building & Assertiveness
- Relationship Building
- Impact & Influencing Your Team
- Dealing with difficult people
- Appreciate the challenges of female leadership and master them personally
- Ability to become a better, more assertive communicator, without being perceived as aggressive
- A working knowledge of how to build lasting relationships
- An understanding of how to cope with and address conflict
- Ability to give and accept feedback and use in constructively
FOLLOW UP SUPPORT
At the end of the 3 sessions, the HR Suite will facilitate a on hour one to one with participants to discuss the following:
- A summary of what they took from each session
- Support in completing a Personal Development Plan
Dates & Times
This course will take place from 10am to 12pm on the following dates:
Thursday 3rd, 10th and 17th of June 2021
Please fill in the form below to register your interest for this course before Friday 21st of May at 5pm.
Please note that there will only be 12 places available so the application process will be competitive & individual feedback on applications will not be possible.