Animation Skillnet, Screen Skillnet and Immersive Technologies Skillnet provide subsidised skills development solutions to the Animation, Screen, and Immersive Technology sectors (Games, VR/AR/MR etc.) in Ireland through high-end, bespoke training courses that are designed and delivered by industry specialists.
Animation Skillnet, Screen Skillnet and Immersive Technologies Skillnet are all co-funded by Skillnet Ireland and member companies.
We are now looking to hire an Administrator to work across all 3 networks (Animation Skillnet, Screen Skillnet and Immersive Technologies Skillnet). This is a contract position (full-time) until the end of 2020 with the possibility of an extension to the contract pending allocation of funding for 2021 and successful performance of the role.
Role – Details and Duties
The list below, which applies across all 3 networks, is not exhaustive and might be complemented by reasonable and related additional tasks across all 3 networks.
- Work closely and maintain a high level of communication with the Network Manager and the Network Director to achieve objectives of the organisation for the benefit of members.
- Work closely with the Network Manager and Network Director to coordinate and provide administration for training programmes and events.
- Offer any administration and organisational support to the Network Manager and Network Director as needed (including general administration, event organisation, reservations and bookings, Data entry, and Data collection for funding applications).
- Organise and coordinate Steering Group meetings to include sharing of agenda & papers with Steering Group members and completion and circulation of Minutes.
- Assist the Network Manager and Network Director with financial management aspects of the network including processing quotes, invoices, receipts and preparing documents for end of year financial reporting, audit, and compliance visits.
- Support with management of the 3 x Networks Websites and updating courses/events as required.
- Support with management of the 3 x Networks Social Media accounts.
- Carry out Data Entry tasks in relation to trainee profiles, training courses, training events, Member Company, tutor profiles and feedback forms.
Requirements – Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Qualification in administration or a related discipline or relevant experience supplemented with an equivalent qualification preferred.
- Prior Office Management Experience Preferred
- Strong Attention to Detail
- Ability to Work Without Supervision
- Excellent Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Communication and Customer Service Skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Programs
- Strong Organisation and Record Keeping Skills
Interested applicants are invited to forward a detailed CV that highlights relevant experience and a covering letter in strict confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 6th July 2020.
Shortlisted candidates will be invited to a virtual interview for the role in July.
This is a full-time contract post to the end of 2020 that will be remunerated at between €2,000- €2,500 per month depending on experience.